I love taking part in Holiday traditions and now that I have children, I'm excited to create new Christmas traditions and memories. So far we have kept the Holidays as simple as possible for the girls but now that they are three and will start to remember things more I'm looking forward to celebrating Christmas through traditions that we can share every year.
Below are some of my favorites:
1. Advent Calendar or Advent Wreath
2. Christmas Caroling
3. Hot Chocolate on a Snowy Day with by the Fire
4. Reading the Story of Jesus' Birth
5. Packing a shoebox for Operation Christmas Child or buying gifts for needy families
6. Decorating the house with fresh evergreen
7. Driving as a family to see Christmas Lights
8. Making paper snowflake garlands (even when there is no snow!)
9. Going to see The Nutcracker
10. Keeping the Holidays simple and "homespun"
What are your favorite Christmas traditions?