I love homemade Christmas gifts--especially ones that are very practical and involve food :)
It's not always easy to come up with a great homemade gift but below are some ideas that I think any homesteader would appreciate:
1. Functional (and beautiful) wreaths using homegrown goodies such as garlic, peppers, or fresh herbs
4. Knitted or Crocheted items, such as hats, scarves, washcloths or throws
5. Herb infused oils and simple syrups
6. Jams, Jellies, Preserves (and the like)
7. High Quality Meats (if it's something produced on the farmAre any of you doing homemade gifts this year and can you add to this list?