Monday, August 5, 2013

Nursery Progress Sneak Peek




I just couldn't resist showing you a sneak peek of our twins' soon-to-be nursery. I think it's coming together nicely and I'm really looking forward to working on all the little details :)


We will use this antique chest of drawers as a changing table, the baskets above will hold
diapers and changing supplies. The curtains will be changed out for a new fabric.


We still have quite a bit of work to do, but it's slowly getting there. We ended up having to move the giant desk to a different room after all--there just wasn't enough space for two cribs, a dresser, armchair glider, storage, and everything else we needed in the room. I bet you could guess that it would have a vintage/cottage feel to it, huh?

Can't wait to show you the finished room! 


7 comments:

  1. Bet it's going to look great !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Can't wait to see the finished look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're using a piece that not only has a history but will become part of your family's history rather than passed on to someone else or thrown into a landfill. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this as a changing table! It is a gorgeous dresser. I can't wait to see the rest of the room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a feeling I am going to absolutely love this room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great Megan! Are you planning to use cloth diapers?

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that chest is gorgeous!!!!!!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete